POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Galileo thermometer (by Bob H.) with lathe bug again [~57K Jpg] : Re: Galileo thermometer (by Bob H.) with lathe bug again [~57K Jpg] Server Time
19 Aug 2024 14:21:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Galileo thermometer (by Bob H.) with lathe bug again [~57K Jpg]
From: Jamie Davison
Date: 16 Nov 2000 15:34:04
Message: <MPG.147e540d33fc3c3c989847@news.povray.org>
On Thu, 16 Nov 2000 13:50:17 -0600, Bob H. wrote...
> P.S. what a broken tooth, toothache, dentist visit for teeth (two of them)
> pulling can do: almost 300 post reading backlog in this group alone.  Don't you
> people have other things to do!  ;-)  Just kidding.

Well, I get home from work, collapse in front of Cartoon Network for
about an hour, have my tea, play through another day of ShenMue (I'm
rationing myself to one day of game time per day of real time) then go
online, and check email and news.

Other than that, and the occasional bit of playing around with POV via
Moray and the occasional other excursion, no, I don't have much else
better to do <grin>.

Bye for now,
     Jamie.